GNDU ranks in the top 27% of universities in the world



Tribune News Service

Amritsar, May 2nd

Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) was ranked 1,782nd in a Study Abroad Aide survey of 8,032 universities worldwide for offering a combination of quality education and affordability, especially for international students. I am.

The ranking of the most valuable universities for international students, conducted by Study Abroad Aide, the world’s leading university database, is based on two metrics: academic quality, which accounts for 75 percent, and the remainder of the cost of education. 25 percent. According to the agency, GNDU ranks among the top 27% of universities in the world in her 2024 World University Rankings, based on inclusion, diversity and satisfactory student welfare. It is the only multi-specialty state university in the northern region (Jammu, Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan and Himachal Pradesh) to have achieved such remarkable results.

Vice Chancellor Jaspal Singh Sandhu explained that high quality academics, highly acclaimed faculty research and a student-friendly campus are the key factors behind GNDU’s rise in rankings in recent years. High-quality research has improved the university’s H-index from 64 to 145, with the top 10 percent of papers highly cited in Scopus.

The university provides a state-of-the-art environment for sporting and cultural activities, resulting in it winning the prestigious MAKA trophy a record 25 times and achieving top positions at national youth festivals.

About the author

Tribune News Service brings you the latest news, analysis and insights from the region, India and around the world. Follow Tribune News Service for comprehensive coverage of events as they unfold with perspective and clarity.


#Guru Nanak Dev University GNDU





Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *